December 26, 2013

Getting Ready To Reboot

Well this is it - make or break I say..... I've decide to embark on Joe Cross's 10 day reboot - and right before New Year - I figure that Mondays and January 1st are a bad omen to start anything.....

My brother is getting married in February and alot of my school friends are going to be there so I want to look great - and I've been TOLD that I have to get up and do a reading .....TOLD not asked - just great so now I have to look really great..  There used to be 6 months to the wedding now there is only two months - not quite sure what happened to those other 4 months - I must have passed out or something.....

I've done most of my shopping - I will finish it tonight when all the boxing day crowds are gone.

Wish me Luck.....

Day One here we go.......  I will blog daily to make me accountable for what I do - so I need your support yet again.......

Thanks xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment