June 9, 2013

Overnight Stop Over In Singapore

Well I'm officially on my way to Phuket to begin my Raw Food Cleanse.  I have an overnight stop over in Singapore - no chance to get to Orchard Road tonight (but on the way back for sure).

To start my journey I had pre-ordered a Raw Vegetarian Meal on the plane - and yes it was actually quite yummy (the yummy guy next to me did not think so...lol) (shame he was married he was just devine and oh so funny) Anyway back to the meal - I really enjoyed it - but it was enough for me to last the flight - I could not eat the next snack that they bought out to me - that was real rabbit food....

I was very disciplined and did not eat the butter or the bread roll.



I checked into my hotel Capri by Fraser  - first time I have stayed here.  Usually I stay at another hotel close to the airport (which shall remain nameless due to the teriible last two times I stayed there).  The Capri is also close to the airport and runs a free shuttle bus to and fro.  I am really impressed with the hotel - its bright and fresh and smells nice, staff are great and I got upgraded to a suite which was great (shame I have noone to share it with but hey such is life).  Love the room - huge big bed - nice deep bath (of which a bubble bath was a must) and its right next door to a shopping mall which also has loads of places to eat - shame I could not eat the food.

So check out their website as its a great transit hotel - I highly recommend it.




My bubble bath in the making

So tomorrow I head off to Phuket for a lazy day in the sun before I start my raw food cleanse on Monday.... I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment