June 9, 2013

The Day Before...

Here I am arrived safe and sound at Atmanjai - all ready to start my Raw Food Cleanse tomorrow morning at 0700 - this is one holiday that won't be allowing me a sleep in!!!!

It sure was a hard stint walking around the airport smelling all the lovely asian food, and the not so lovely western processed food - but I took myself off to the Fish Spa and let lots of little fish nibble away at my hands and feet - it really is quite a nice feeling.  I also thought I was indulging in a lovely neck and shoulder massage - but after I felt like I had been assaulted!!!!! But it took my mind off all those lovely smells of food.  Its always when you know you can't have something you really want it and when you can you don't......



I was given such a lovely welcoming (as you always do from the Thai people), my room is great, and the raw food menu looks amazing.  Think I might indulge in a raw pizza tonight...sounds interesting thats for sure....

My room at Atmanjai

Excited isn't the word that I would use to describe how I feel about starting the program tomorrow but it will do for now.  Maybe tomorrow I will be wishing I was lying on a beach somewhere else in Thailand sipping cocktails with a gorgeous man lying by my side......

Speaking of men - this trip to to Thailand via Singapore was harder than I expected it to be.  This was supposed to be our (my partner and I)  trip to Thailand that we take every year - right down to the exact flight and all.   So the whole beginning of the trip was bitter sweet to say the least.

But the feeling of "I should be travelling with whats his face" soon disappeared when I was seated next to a gorgeous man on the plane.  Shame he was married - but what a great guy - we laughed and laughed all the way.  What a great flight it was - the things we talked about and we're total strangers - lordy lordy......  Internet dating  (now thats another post all on its own - so keep a look out for this one) So that was one hurdle out the way.

Now the next hurdle........ I  specifically chose a different hotel in Singapore for my overnight stay - but I got upgraded to a suite which was just lovely but I could not help thinking I should be sharing this with someone other than me, myself and I.  So I went shopping then came back and indulged in a bubble bath - just devine......

So now the next part of this holiday is for ME and only ME - I am over the past and have not thought about the past for a long long time - (this is where the internet dating comes in to the equation)  so watch this space for the intimate and not so intimate details of my raw food cleansing journey.....

No comments:

Post a Comment