January 26, 2013

Day 25 - Wet and Windy

Image courtesy of a google search




Happy Australia Day to all my Australian readers - hope you have all had a great day.  Unfortunately here on the Gold Coast it is pouring with rain and windy, so most of the celebrations here have been moved indoors.  We were planning on a beach weekend but I don't think thats going to happen.

This morning I had a white egg omelette with tomatoes and mushrooms in it - bit of a change from a juice/smoothie.  But it did keep me going for a long while.

Lunchtime I made us a smoothie:  spinach/cacao powder/tahini/rice milk/frozen banana - yummo...

So how did we spend our wet Australia day - we have been watching the new series of Greys Anatomy (my fav) and Revenge - not very Australian, but what else to do on a wet rainy day.

Tonight we will have steak (my first bit of red meat in three weeks - so I really think that I need some) and some sweet potato chips.

So how did you spend your Australia Day????



No comments:

Post a Comment