Well its week two of Listmaina and the prompt this week is to list five things I love about my current season and five things I could live without . So as I live in Australia it is summer here.
Five Things I Love About Summer
1. I love that I live five minutes from the beach and I have an amazing view when I go walking.
2. The smell of cooking on the BBQ - the only thing that beats the smell of someone BBQ'ing is when my husband BBQ's.
3. Eating healthy food and feeling lighter because I am doing so.
4. Wearing maxi dresses and lovely flowy skirts - nice bright colours and feeling pretty.
5. Drinking freshly squeezed juices and making yummy smoothies.
Five Things I Could Live Without During Summer
1. Sweating - my job involves spending alot of time driving around in my car and visiting people in their homes - so I am in and out of my car all day. So each time I get out of my car it gets hotter and hotter and becomes my very own mobile sauna - hence my pants stick to me, my shirt sticks to me and I feel like I am melting all day long.
2. Storms - as we live in QLD we are prone to storms of varying degrees - like last night and today. This is the radar last night.
3. Getting dark so early on a summers night - I want day light savings, I love day light savings. Bring it to QLD.
4. Mosquitos - nothing worse than sitting outside at night time and a few hours later realise that you look like one big mosi bite.
5. Sunburn - my husband I are usually very careful - but a few weeks ago we were at the beach and I had purchased the new clear spray on sun protection. We were applying it at the beach and it was windy - so you guessed it we did not get even coverage - and boy did we pay for it the next week.
So what are the pros and cons of your season - where ever you are . Link up here and join in Listmania.